Active|Passive.Learn online English grammar active passive voice Active voice ,passive voice exercises | ActivePassive voice

Friday, October 18, 2013

Active voice ,passive voice exercises


Active voice , passive voice exercises

verb is in

active voice

when it shows that the subject does some thing i;e. the subject is the doer of the action (the subject acts;and the action passes from the subject to object.) Examples: The kids ate all the Apples. Waheed guided the students. I break a cup. My mother beats me. Do you sell potatoes? She does not tell a lie He boils eggs. They make a noise. My father punishes me. Does she see the moon? we do not like apples.

Passive voice

The Apples were eaten by the kids. The students were guided by waheed. A Cup is broken by me. I am beaten by my mother. Are potatoes sold by you? A lie is not told by her. Eggs are boiled by him. Anoiss is made by them Iam punished by my father. Is the moon seen by her? sweets are not liked by us.

No comments: