Active|Passive.Learn online English grammar active passive voice <h1>Active and passive voice practice</h1> | ActivePassive voice

Friday, December 20, 2013

Active and passive voice practice


online active and passive voice practice

1. I have eaten apple.
Apple by me.

2. She took my books into the school.
My books into the school by her.

3. The boys are washing the clothes.
The clothes by the boys.

4. Waheed had seen the drama before.
The drama by Waheed before.

5. I was cooking biryani.
Biryani by me.

6. We should find another T.V.
Another T.V by us.

7. Nadia will have finished the work before next week.
The work by Nadia before next week.

8. Peter Kuhlmann had stolen the tablet.
The tablet by Peter Kuhlmann.

9. You should have fixed your computer.
Your computer by you.

10. Johanna must have broken the cup.
The cup by Johanna.

No comments: