Active|Passive.Learn online English grammar active passive voice Future Perfect Tense passive quiz | ActivePassive voice

Monday, December 16, 2013

Future Perfect Tense passive quiz


Future Perfect Tense passive


Future Perfect Tense passivesubject+Helping verb + Have + Been + verb3+by+Object
Question FormHelping verb+ subject+have + been + verb3+by+object +?



Active :I will have passed my exams.
Passive: My exams will have been passed by me.

Active : You will have studied the history of Christianity.
Passive: The history of Christianity will have been studied by you.

quiz


Put the following sentences into passive voice. (Future perfect passive)

1.I shall have published a new book.
.

2. we shall have inflicted a decisive attack on them.
.
3. Angela will have packed her luggage.
.
4. I shall have forgiven my enemy.
.
5. The children will have enjoyed the picnic.
.
6. She'll have stood by me in my crisis.

7. She'll have given me your gun.
.
Correctness =
Correct answers:









Give us a +1 if you like this page

No comments: